jeudi 6 janvier 2011

WHO AM I ?
IN A NUTSHELL,  I AM AN OPEN-MINDED, ATTENTIVE, CARING PERSON WHO REALLY WISHES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE’S LIVES.
                 I work with resilient, determined men and women, of all ages and of all walks of life, who are presently overwhelmed by a sudden loss, struggle, or situation, and have no intent of letting this overpower them.  They aim to clarify this situation, explore effective solutions and take productive action. 

                 What differentiates me are my 17 years of experience as a Mentor & Coach, a pertinent Career and life experiences, a Master’s degree and training in Emotional Intelligence  which enables me to better perceive my clients’ needs.  Because of this, I know how to help my clients clarify their thoughts, pinpoint issues and take concrete, suitable action to solve the problem, in record time

                 My clients then regain the appealing glow and spark of the keen, confident, energetic people  they’ve always been.  They walk away with the pride and triumphant joy of having overcome.

Elizabeth McNally, Mentor
Licensed Certified EI Coach

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire